CPUI Eligibility Requirements
What are the CPUI™ (Certified PICC Ultrasound Inserter) PICC Certification™ Requirements?
***NOTE: Please read and understand ALL requirements for CPUI prior to purchase.
*** There are no refunds.***
- Proof of basic PICC insertion education including Modified Seldinger Technique using ultrasound guidance (minimum of 8 hours)
- Minimum of 25 successful ultrasound guided PICC insertions, documented by the signature of a supervisor verifying performance
- Current professional license
- Documented proof of a current supervised insertion using competency checklist to confirm adherence to industry standards and guidelines
- Notarized statement signed by candidate and supervisor verifying all of the above
- Successful completion of the CPUI™ PICC Certification™ exam. The exam is taken online at home using a remote proctoring service.